Job Title: RN Clinical Coordinator (Home Health)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Required education: Associate
Job Summary: The RN Clinical Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The RN Clinical Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that care and services are delivered appropriately as well as the supervision of clinical personnel.
1. Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State.
2. Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing. BSN degree is preferred.
3. Knowledge and expertise in clinical decision-making and Quality Management review and evaluation.
4. Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
5. Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
6. Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
1. Receives case referrals.
2. Reviews available patient information related to case, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs.
3. Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
4. Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
5. Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care.
6. Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
7. Conducts record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Clinical Director and appropriate organization personnel.
8. Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and makes recommendations for employment of individuals.
9. Assists in the orientation of new organization personnel.
10. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
11. Participates in public relation and community activities that promote the Organization's role as an effective member of the health care delivery system
12. Promotes customer service orientation to all organization personnel.
13. Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the Clinical Director.
1. RN Home Health (1 year)
2. RN Clinical Coordinator (2 years)
Required License or Certification: Registered Nurse (RN)