1. Receives case referrals.
2. Reviews available patient information related to case, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs.
3. Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
4. Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
5. Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care.
6. Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
7. Conducts record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Clinical Director and appropriate organization personnel.
8. Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and makes recommendations for employment of individuals.
9. Assists in the orientation of new organization personnel.
10. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
11. Participates in public relation and community activities that promote the Organization's role as an effective member of the health care delivery system
12. Promotes customer service orientation to all organization personnel.
13. Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the Clinical Director.