1. Utilize the nursing process to assess patients care plans, implement interventions, and evaluate outcomes related to nursing care.
2. The Registered Nurse (RN) will assess and document patient's condition and nursing needs; Implement physicians' orders
3. Administer medications, starts IVs, performs treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations.
4. The Registered Nurse (RN) reports and records observations and reactions regarding patients
5. Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionsals
6. Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatments