Job Title: Physical Therapist - Home Health
Reports To: Clinical Supervisor
Status: Full Time
1. Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
2. Licensed to practice as physical therapist within the State, if applicable.
3. One years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
4. Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
5. Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
6. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pleasant Hill, CA
- Physical Therapist (Home Health): 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Physical Therapist
- Driver's License in California