Job Title: Home-Based Service Therapist
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Evansville, IN
Required education: Master's
1. Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or marriage & family therapy REQUIRED.
2. A degree with 60 semester hours of coursework that included classes in counseling theory, practice methods, research, DSM 5 (diagnostic), and 1 Practicum, 1 Internship, and an Advanced Internship.
3. Belief in the family preservation philosophy.
4. Knowledge of family of origin / inter-generational issues.
5. Knowledge of child and adult development and child abuse and neglect.
6. Knowledge of community resources.
1. Provide structured, goal-oriented, time-limited therapy with families who need assistance in recovering from physical, sexual, emotional abuse, and neglect.
2. Other issues may be present and may need to be addressed in the course of treatment.
3. Engage and assist the family's participation in the treatment planning process.
4. Visit in client's home no less than once per week.
5. Accompany and support the family for court appearances.
6. Provide emergency and crisis consultation on a 24-hour basis.
7. Completion of clear, accurate documentation of 1) all contacts with clients, 2) monthly reports, 3) court reports, and 4) treatment plans. Provide any additional written reports to the referring agency as requested.
8. Complete all clinical and agency paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
9. Demonstrate respect and cultural sensitivity to all clients and to all referral sources.
10. Maintain strict confidentiality at all times to protect clients' privacy.
11. Comply with required in-service / continuing education hours as outlined in the policy manual.
12. Engage in weekly staffing and address risk management areas to ensure safety.
13. Contribute to Lifeline's Performance and Quality Improvement process.
14. Ensure that services are provided Effectively, Efficiently, and with Evidence for each case.
1. Competitive salary plus incentive pay
2. Sign on Bonus
3. Flexible scheduling
4. Medical Time Off, Paid Time Off, Holiday Time off (7 holidays within the calendar year)
5. Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident indemnity, 403-b, and others.
6. Tuition Assistance
7. Reimburse the cost of application, testing fee for licensure for LSW/LMHCA/LMFTA/LCSW
8. CEU Provider
9. Monthly Cell phone stipend
10. Mileage Reimbursement
11. Laptops and printers for all staff.