Job Title: RN Case Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burlington, VT
The RN Case Manager of the University of Vermont Health Network Regional Transfer Center has oversight of the inter-facility patient flow operations of the University of Vermont Health Network Hospitals. This includes direct operations of the one call philosophy to ensure the care and resources that are needed for the patients in our region are in keeping with the Regional Transfer Center Guiding Principles.
He/she collaborates with administrators and other members of the health network hospitals bed placement and administrative teams. She/he will evaluate and improve patient care systems and processes working with all network partners.
Works with wide range of physicians and administrators across the University of Vermont Health Network and the region as well as the bed placement departments at each network hospital. Will work internally at UVMMC with Unit/Department Leaders, the Manager of the Staffing Office, Infection Prevention, the Administrative Physician Coordinators, Patient and Family Advocacy, Risk Management.
- Registered Nurse, currently licensed in Vermont
- Nursing degree required, either a BSN or MSN. Masters Degree in a relevant field preferred
- Leadership experience of 5+ years
- Previous experience working in a transfer center or bed placement department preferred
- Nurse case management experience preferred
- Emergency Department and/or Critical Care experience preferred
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Emergency Dept or Critical Care: 3 years (Preferred)
- RN: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
License or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Vermont (Required)
Send your resume to - email@example.com.