Job Title: Dental Hygienist
Job type: Full-time
Job Location: Madeira, OH
Estimated salary: $61K
***This role is located Northeast of Cincinnati in Maidera, OH****
- With this company, you receive peer mentoring and coaching, allowing you to deliver thoughtful patient care.
- Free continuing education, comprehensive clinical and administrative support, full benefits and a flexible work-life balance are just some of the perks of working as a hygienist on our team.
- This company is a Dental Service Organization that has been supporting great local dentists since 1968.
- Our team supports about 200 practices across 16 states, under the brands of this company, Mountain Dental, Merit Dental and Mondovi Dental.
- We offer a wide range of general, cosmetic and restorative dental services for patients of all ages.
- As a fast-growing company in the healthcare sector, we continue to be an industry leader while valuing our employees as our primary reason for success.
- Our values-driven culture sets us apart from other dental organizations. It creates wonderful patient experiences and rewarding careers.
- Our commitment to quality patient care leads to strong teamwork, an engaging work environment and better outcomes.
- Greet and prepare patients for dental care
- Perform accurate oral health assessments including screening, charting and reporting of findings
- Complete and thorough dental prophylaxis
- Provide competent, non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Deliver comprehensive patient care through hygiene mix and promotion of doctor services
- Maintain dental hygiene supplies and ensure instrument sterilization and effective equipment operation
- Educate patients by providing instructions for oral care following all hygiene treatment procedures
- Act as a resource and assist patients with any follow-up treatment planning
- Actively participate with scheduled maintenance
- Associate or advanced degree in Dental Hygiene
- State certification/licensure as required to work as a Dental Hygienist, active CPR, and compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
- One year or more of relevant experience in the dental industry preferred
- Current certification to administer local anesthesia preferred (as allowed by state statutes)
- Must possess a strong commitment to patient care, patient health and quality work
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, customer-centric, has excellent verbal communication skills and demonstrates good judgment, decision-making, and professionalism
Schedule : Monday-Thursday, every other Friday
- Dental Hygienist: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Required)
License or certification:
- CPR (Required)