Job Title: Clinical Supervisor - Family Centered Treatment Team
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN
- Provide structured clinical supervision of the FCT therapists serving FCT cases. May include mixed caseloads of other comprehensive or CHINS referrals.
- Provide clinical consultation and supervision of evidence-based models.
- Staff will be required to provide clinical insight, and directives in relation to treatment for individuals and families who need assistance recovering from a variety of issues surrounding substance abuse, mental illness, physical, sexual, and emotional abuse and neglect.
- Knowledge and insight of human behavior to ensure staff development and success.
- Exhibit emotional maturity, patience.
- Exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Able to follow Department of Child Services mandates for delivery of services.
- Ability to interface with stakeholder’s within the judicial system, DCS, and Probation Staff.
- Able to work with management and staff at outside agencies.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to take direction.
- Fulfills all documentation requirements on time and in required formats.
- Skillful in use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Skillful in the use of evidence-based strategies/practices
- Belief in the family preservation philosophy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
Key Job Requirements:
Complete all relevant training and make consistent progress toward achieving the FCT Supervisor Certification from Family Centered Treatment Foundation (FCTF). In addition to online-based training and required readings, the certification process requires videotaped demonstration of competencies in supervising FCT Clinicians.
- Once certified, complete all activities necessary to maintain certification from FCTF.
- Provide supervision for a team of no more than nine FCT Clinicians.
- Provide face-to face supervision in adherence to the DCS service standard.
- Manage the weekly FCT team meetings to ensure adherence to the fidelity standards of:
- Completion of Weekly Agenda’s
- MIGS occurring weekly in team
- Present quality assurance data concerning certification & training progress
- Monthly Training items within team meeting
- Team values and participation expectations
- Present quality assurance materials concerning adherence and fidelity of the model
- Manage the training and certification process of the FCT clinicians.
- Routinely review data and documentation to determine whether FCT Clinicians are meeting FCT adherence and fidelity goals.
- Provide training to the team or an individual FCT Clinician to address developmental needs of his / her staff as necessary.
- Review FCT Clinicians’ field certification video check-off attempts.
- Participate in weekly supervision consultation with FCTF.
- Supervise and support team members.
- Assist the referral department with case assignment to team members.
- Provide a weekly team summary to Administrator, Family Preservation administrator and …
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Submits all required paperwork including billing sheets, case notes, mileage, research notes, etc. accurately and on time.
- Must possess ability to exercise initiative to solve problems, make decisions, establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Must possess ability to interpret and implement department policies, procedures, and systems.
- Must be able to function effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Requires flexibility in work schedule, including the need to work 4 evenings per week and Saturdays.
- Must understand the varying socioeconomic statuses and lifestyles with respect for individual differences.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in social work, psychology, professional counseling, marriage and family, or related human service field.
- A current license issued by the Indiana Licensing Board in one of the following disciplines:
- Clinical Social Worker, LCSW
- Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT
- Mental Health Counselor, LMHC
- Master's (Required)
License or certification:
- current license issued by the Indiana Licensing Board (Required)
Send your resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org.