Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
2. Experience in use of EMR systems, such as Greenway/Success EHS.
3. Collaborative care method of practice and provision of care.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint)
5. Ability to tactfully interact with diverse personalities.
6. Understanding of teamwork, productivity, and delivery of high-quality care.
7. High comfort working in a busy environment with changing priorities.
8. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse population.
9. Thorough knowledge of principles and practices of modern medicine related to public health service.
10. General knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to public health
11. Demonstrated an ability to work effectively with people of diverse races, ethnicities, nationalities, sexual orientations, gender identities, socio-economic backgrounds, ages, English-speaking abilities, and physical abilities in a multicultural environment.
12. A passion for Metro’s work and its mission.