Job Summary: The Clinical Coordinator (Registered Nurse-RN) is responsible for the coordination of clinical activities of the Wound Care Center including but not limited to use of organizational skills, leadership, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing patient care through the use of hospital and nursing standards.
Supervisory: The incumbent in the position will supervise 2 or more employees none of which are supervisors of others.
1. Registered Nurse with current license.
2. Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
3. Previous supervisory experience required.
4. Maintains and demonstrates competency in BLS (Basic Life Support), infections control, safety and all unit required skill review.
Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; one to two years-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Accountability: Clinical Coordinator shares accountability for healing outcomes in the Wound Care Center, which includes clinical practices and patient satisfaction leading to the success of the program.
1. Nurse Management: 2 years
2. Nursing: 5 years
Required license or certification: Registered Nurse (RN)