Job Title: RN Float Pool - Night Shift
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Monterey, CA
Expected Salary: $98K
The registered nurse is an experienced nurse who shall orient new staff, precept students, and assume relief charge nurse duty as oriented and assigned.
The Float Pool RN may also be responsible for the admission process, which includes obtaining patient history, conducting physical assessment, administering medication, intravenous access, cardiac monitoring and strip interpretation, and educating the patient and family.
- Acute care hospital experience within the past 5+ years is preferred.
- Strong clinical skills are essential and cardiac experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Must pass the arrhythmia interpretation/telemetry test at 85% prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment of telemetry/monitored patients, then annually.
- State of California RN license required.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS is required.
- ACLS certification must be obtained prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment.
- Med/Surg RN: 5 years (Required)
License or certification:
- RN License in California (Required)