Hiring - Nursing Instructor (RN) - Nome, AK
Sign On Bonus Offered
Job Title: Nursing Instructor (RN)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nome, AK
All employees are expected to have general knowledge of typical office technologies such as computers, printers, copiers, fax machines, and typical office software.
Job Specific knowledge is listed below:
- Nursing protocols according to the State Board of Nursing
- Working knowledge of the Acute Care department
- Knowledge of instruction requirements for teaching the nursing curriculum
Required Skills and Abilities:
All employees are expected to have a broad range of skills and abilities centered around a strong patient focus, efficient performance, and teamwork.
All employees should have patient/customer service skills, interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
All employees should have the ability to manage their time and organize their work to ensure efficient performance.
In addition, all employees should have the ability to follow policy, procedure, and instructions, actively communicate with their supervisors to ensure understanding and manage their work accordingly. Finally, all employees should have the ability to understand and manage patient/customer confidentiality.
Job-specific skills and abilities are listed below:
- Ability to teach didactic and clinical skills associated with the nursing program
- Ability to instruct students on how to provide compassionate care to patients
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program or Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum 4 year(s) working as a Registered Nurse, preferably with a med-surg background, previous experience as an instructor preferred. Minimum 1-year supervisory experience
- Credentials: Alaska Registered Nursing License; Basic Life Support ACLS and PALS also required; UAA adjunct faculty status required
- RN Instructor: 1 year (Required)
- RN (Med/Surg Background): 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- Basic Life Support ACLS and PALS (Required)
- Alaska Registered Nursing License (Required)
- UAA adjunct faculty status required (Required)
Send your resume to - email@example.com.