Job Title: Clinical Supervisor (LCSW)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Alameda County, CA
- Meet with each clinician and peer counselor weekly to provide clinical consultation and training
- Collaborate with the psychiatrist and provide support and resources to him/her as needed
- Review and approve clinical documentation and assists in the development of appropriate clinical treatment goals and interventions
- Supervise staff and support the alignment of individual staff performance towards overall program goals
- Use Motivational Interviewing (MI) and supervise staff in the use of MI and other evidence-based interventions
- Oversee the integration of recovery-oriented (harm reduction), trauma-informed, and gender-responsive services
- Liaise with community treatment providers, case managers, housing providers, etc. to expand participants’ system of support
- Utilize program data to inform program operations including the development of policies, procedures and corrective action plans
- Participate in management meetings
- LCSW required
- Must be licensed for at least 2 years and able to provide supervision according to regulations of BBS.
- At least 4 years of experience working in the mental/behavioral health field with adults experiencing moderate to severe mental illness
- Experience working with justice-involved adults
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system
- Knowledge and experience in individual and family therapy methods
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement programs is desirable
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish and English preferred
- Experience supervising peer counselors (formerly incarcerated)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid California driver's license
WORKING CONDITIONS and JOB SETTING
- Driving and access to a car is required
- Periodic lifting up to 25 pounds is required
- Position involves extensive computer use and sitting.
- Full-time Exempt Position.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% medical/dental/vision benefits coverage for employee and 90% coverage for family.
- 15 days paid vacation per year, 12 paid sick days and 14 paid holidays.
- adult mental/behavioral health field: 4 years (Preferred)
License or certification:
- LCSW (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Send your resume to - email@example.com.