What you will need!
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree from an accredited institution with a major in food science, nutrition or food service administration
- Must be a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and licensed within the State of Alaska
- Certified Diabetes Educator a plus
- A member of the Academy of Nutritionists and Dietitians
- Maintain a current Basic Life Safety (BLS) Certification. Should be obtained within 30 days of hire.
- Expertise to work with patients with diabetes and other conditions requiring medical nutrition therapy
- Collaborates with medical staff, nursing services, pharmacy services, social work services, etc. to plan and implement patient care as necessary in meeting the nutritional needs of the patients
- Documents appropriate nutrition information in patient/resident medical records
What we offer:
- Health, Vision & Dental
- Retirement Plans
- PTO & Sick Time
- Health & Wellness reimbursement program
- Life Insurance, AD&D
- Paid Holidays
- Recruitment Bonus
- Certification Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.