Job Title: Animal Lab Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Malvern, PA
Estimated salary: $36K
Are you experienced in a medical lab, working with small animals? Seeking a position with great pay, great benefits, and lots of career growth opportunity? Apply today!
This company is a contract research organization (CRO) specializes in advanced bioanalytical research for both small molecule drugs and antibody drugs. We are currently seeking a vivarium technician with excellent IV/PO dosing and cannulation technical skills, fully understand AAALAC regulations; to perform daily animal husbandry tasks and research related activities in the vivarium according to company SOPs, IACUC, and regulatory requirements as applicable to the study.
- Perform routine husbandry tasks including providing feed and water to animals, changing animal boxes, and sanitizing rooms
- Prepare dosing solutions
- Dose animals through various routes and collect blood samples and/or tissues as needed
- Prepare samples collected for bioanalytical analysis
- Provide treatments to animals as necessary;
- Record lab documentation according to company SOPs
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory environment
- Assists with any additional job responsibilities or tasks based on business or departmental need, as assigned by management.
- Knowledge of GLP (FDA, EPA, and OECD) regulations and Animal Welfare Regulations
- 3+ years of animal dosing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Animal Science, or Pharmacology
- animal dosing: 3 years (Required)
- pharma lab: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Send your resume to - email@example.com.