Job Title: Outpatient Clinician - Bilingual (LMSW)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bridgeport, CT
- Provide direct clinical services (individual, family, and/or group therapy) to children,parents and other individuals in the family;
- Provide consultation to other community agencies, schools, courts, and individuals as deemed appropriate;
- Develop a written treatment plan signed by the client and his/her parent or guardian;
- Participate in weekly supervision and attend case conferences and team meetings as assigned to supervise other staff and students and participate in training of other agency personnel;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of effective working relationships with other community agencies, schools and individuals through the program of clinical services and other activities;
- Participate on staff committees and in other administrative matters, as assigned;
- Participate in research activities of the Center;
- To maintain client records up to date.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, APRN, or other human service field.
- At least 1 yr of previous exposure or experience working with mental health patients
- Able to relate and engage with children and parents/guardians.
- Able to work collaboratively with staff and other agencies;
- Working with mental health patients: 1 year (Required)
- Master's (Required)
License or certification:
- Licensed Masters Social Worker (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Send your resume to - email@example.com.