We are united by our mission to improve the health and well-being of those who live in the communities we proudly call home. We’re committed to building a healthier community through personalized care without compromise. Please join our established and busy Connecticut locations. All locations are within close proximity of New York City and Hartford. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, including competitive salary, generous medical benefits and paid time off.
- Provides home care assistance with patient care activities and other unit tasks under the general supervision of licensed professional staff that include but not limited to ADLs, bathing, etc
- High School Diploma and minimum of six plus months job-related experience preferred but willing to train.
- CT Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant registered with Prometric.
- Ability to drive to patient homes within Fairfield County
- Valid driver’s license
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Robust Health Network Medical Benefits and Paid Time Off Package
- Retirement plan with matching contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- valid CT or NY driver’s license (Required)
- CT certification or license with Prometric (Required)
Send your resume to - email@example.com.